Русская версия
Регионы
Sizran
Tver
Tula
Ulyanovsk
Ufa
Cheboksary
Cherepovets
Yaroslavl
Rostov-on-Don
Ryazan
Samara
St. Petersburg
Saransk
Saratov
Sergiev Posad
Stavropol
Stary Oskol
Nalchik
Nizhny Novgorod
Novosibirsk
Novocherkassk
Oryol
Orenburg
Penza
Pyatigorsk
Voronezh
Kazan
Kaluga
Krasnodar
Krasnodar-North
Kursk
Lipetsk
Makhachkala
Nazran
Moscow
Lobnya
Chekhov
Electrougli
Belgorod
Bryansk
Vladikavkaz
Vladimir
Volgograd
Sales department
Pyatigorsk
+7 (8793) 36-62-00
 

Draw up a requisition note
МЕНЮ

New positions in our product range: Steel Sheet Art. 09G2S 2 mm
Riffled sheet 10mm
Galvanized steel sheet 2.5 mm
Galvanized steel sheet 1.2 mm
Galvanized wire 1.8 mm
Galvanized wire 2 mm
Galvanized wire 2.5 mm
Galvanized wire 3 mm
Galvanized wire 4 mm
Galvanized wire 6 mm


  Print version
Steel and metal warehouse in Pyatigorsk

+7(8793) 36-62-00
Write a letter

View price - Pyatigorsk

BROWSE ALL PRICE LISTS

The city of Pyatigorsk has its own unique interesting history of origin and development. Lands of Pyatigorsk after 1774 transferred from Turkey to the possession of the Russian Empire. To protect the southern borders of Russia were built fortresses that make up the Caucasian line. One of the fortresses, Georgievskaya, together with regiments of Russian soldiers and Cossacks, was able to defend its territory from the Kabardian army. Kabardians were forced to pay tribute to the Russian Empire to settle the conflict. In 1780 Constantinogorsk fortress was built, with which began the history of the city of Pyatigorsk. The first settlement Hot Waters was built near the fortress to receive and accommodate guests who want to try out the healing power of local sources. The village belonged to the city and in 1830 was renamed Pyatigorsk. Nicholas I contributed to the construction of the city and the arrangement of the resort, wooden buildings were replaced by stone buildings.

In 1920, the Balneological Institute was built, which allowed developing new methods of treatment, but during the Civil War, the laboratory of the Institute was destroyed with valuable library books. After the occupation of the city during the Great Patriotic War, Pyatigorsk quickly began to recover, educational institutions and roads reopened. Sanatoriums first worked as hospitals, by 1950. earned in full power. At present, Pyatigorsk is called the Natural Museum of Mineral Waters, a resort city, and a city museum. In 2010, Pyatigorsk became the center of the North Caucasus, all the republics of the North Caucasus became part of the North Caucasus Federal District.

The branch of AO "Metallotorg" began its work in Pyatigorsk in October 2008. The warehouse is located on the street Cherkasskoye Highway, 39A, entrance from the Cherkasskoye Highway, and legal address: Kislovodskoye Highway 22. On the Federal Highway from Rostov or Stavropol, before the Minvodi, you need to go right to Kislovodsk, then follow the sign for Pyatigorsk, through Vinsady settlement to Cherkessk highway. Next to our warehouse is the Eldorado store, on the yellow construction there is a red sign "Metallotorg ZAO". It is convenient to get to Pyatigorsk from Mineralnye Vody, Kislovodsk, Essentuki, Nalchik, Vladikavkaz, Grozny and the whole North Caucasus. The presence of railway branches in the warehouse makes it possible to ship metal-rolling wagon norms directly to customers.

Services provided metal warehouse in Pyatigorsk:

- loading by the crane in cars with open top,

- we sell from leaf and the whole bar,

- the office and the warehouse are in the same territory, so the documents are drawn up right after loading, you can issue an invoice for cash and bank transfer from the managers,

- oxy-fuel metal cutting to size, cutting and band saw machine, cutting the sheet with a guillotine,

- sale of a part of a round bar of all steel grades, with a diameter from 80 mm to 250 mm, check with managers for details

- straightening of rebar from coils into rods,

- delivery of metal to the customer.

When opening the warehouse, in Pyatigorsk there was only a angle bar, a channel bar and corrugated rebars. Now we can offer a wide range of certified metal:

1. corrugated rebar of A500C steel grade and st. 35GS with a diameter of 6 to 36 mm in bars;

smooth rebars A1: 6mm - 22mm in coils and bars; At800 (thermal term): 12mm - 16mm, length 7.6m, 6.7m, 9.5m, 11.7m,

2. I-beam GOST 8239, GOST 26020, STO ASChM 20-93, height 100mm - 550mm, always available in the sale of ordinary beams (B), column (K), wide-flanged (W) and monorail (M),

3. rod 6.5 mm in diameter and 8 mm in coils and rods 6m each,

4. 14mm steel square bar,

5. steel round bars : 20, 3, 35, 45, diameters: 12-170mm

6. sheets :

- galvanized : 0.55 - 2.0 mm,

- expanded grating of metal : Expanded Steel Sheet 406, 510, 610,

- corrugated lentils : 4mm - 6mm thick

- cold - rolled steel grades 08ps , thickness 0.5 -3.0mm,

- hot - rolled st3 and st09G2S, 1,5mm-60mm thick,

7. hot-rolled strip : 30 * 8 - 40 * 6,

8. wire BP-1 , thickness 3.8 - 5.0 mm; wire rod, with a diameter of 1.2 - 3 mm,

9. wire mesh with a cell of 50-150 mm, welded from BP-1 wire and reinforced welded wire; the chain-link galvanized wire mesh 1,8mm * 50 * 50 in a roll,

10. pipes square and rectangular, with a flange size of 15 - 200 mm,

11. round pipes : water and gas pipelines (15 * 2.5 - 50 * 3.5) uncoated and galvanized; electrowelded: 57 * 2.5 - 426 * 8.0, galvanized electric-welded pipes: 57 * 3.5 - 159 * 4.5,

12. angle bar 25 * 25 * 3 - 160 * 160 * 16,

13. channel with a height of 100 - 300 mm, with parallel flanges and a slope of the inner edge of the flanges; shaped channel 80 * 60 * 4 - 200 * 100 * 6,

14. hexagonal bar on st35: size 14 to 65 mm.

In the warehouse in the city of Pyatigorsk there is presented metal-roll produced at the following metallurgical plants: OAO Severstal, OAO NSMMZ, OAO ZapSib, OAO Nizhny Tagil Metallurgical Plant, Moldavian Metallurgical Plant SZAO, OAO Magnitogorsk Iron and Steel Works, OAO Novolipetsk Metallurgical Plant, OOO Stavstal Steel Plant, OOO Abinsky Electro-Metallurgical Plant, OAO BMZ is the managing company of the holding BMK, OAO Enakiyevo Metallurgical Plant, OAO Azovstal Metallurgical Plant, OAO Alchevsk Metallurgical Works, OAO Izhstal, OAO Metallurgical Plant . A.K. Serov ”, OAO“ Oskolsky electrometallurgical plant ”, OAO“ Taganrog metallurgical plant ”, OAO“ Mariupol metallurgical plant them. Ilyich ”, OAO“ Zaporozhye Metallurgical Plant “Zaporozhstal”, OAO “Ashinsky Metallurgical Plant”, PAO “ArcelorMittal Kryvyi Rih”, OAO “Beloretsk Metallurgical Works”, OOO “Octan” Zelenokumsky Pipe Plant, OOO “Isaevsky Machine-Building Plant”, OOO “New Kubansky Profile, ZAO Naberezhnye Chelny Pipe Plant TEM-PO, OAO Pervouralsk Novotrubny Plant, ZAO UHK Korolevsky Trubny Plant, ZAO Severstal Truboprofilny Plant-Sheksna, OAO Dneprovsky Metallurgical Combine named after Dzerzhinsky "and others.

A new product in the warehouses of the company AO "Metallotorg"!
Special attention of companies engaged in the production of decorative forged products!

Square bar 8x8,  rectangle bar12x6

And also under the order of square bars 5x5, 6x6, 7x7, and rectangles 16x4, 14x7, the deadline for the order of 10-15 days

Several advantages of the new product:

  • - this is the convenience and ease of use of our products by end users,

  • - due to the fact that all our rental is uncalibrated, it facilitates the work with it.

  • - the process of production of our products allows you to avoid scale, which is convenient for further processing (painting, etc.).

  • - it also does not have to be annealed, which leads to lower costs when working with it.

    As a result, our products are more flexible and do not require additional efforts when working with it.

Contact Information

Stavropol Region, Pyatigorsk,
Cherkessk highway 37 A


It is easy to find us in the navigator by making the request "Metallotorg Pyatigorsk"

Business hours

пн - пт с 8:00 до 17:00,
Mon - Fri from 8 am to 5 pm,
subb: from 9:00 to 13:000
(Check in the last car before 12:00
(in the period from 15.05 to 30.09)
Sunday - day off
dinner: from 12:00 to 13:00

contact number

Navigator Link


Coordinates: 44.059071, 42.983740